Loving the soul of an artist


  • Loving the soul of an artist

The catharsis that I needed,
As I lifted up the brush to paint,
My soul uplifted, the symphony it exuded,
Somehow it unleashed the inner stress
It look away all my pain, my bruises were caressed
You cannot cage the human mind,
One must unleash to connect with the divine,
Feeling exuberant to follow my passion,
Not wasting time on any contemplation,
The rhythm of my heart and soul experienced bliss
To fight my inner demons, the invisible nemesis,
To reveal the inner turmoil, the canvass took,
Not competing with any of the gobbledygook
Healing the heart and mind of it wounds,
To help, to cope, to surface the spirit festooned!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultivating a Growth Mindset

Book Review: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott